About Putty Patch
Rocksolid Putty Patch is a fast-setting general purpose cement-based patching material for repairing concrete and masonry. Rocksolid Putty Patch is a proprietary blend of Portland cements, aggregates and additives that achieve initial set in 10-15 minutes, final set in 20-25 minutes. It can be shaved down to achieve a more uniform looking repair after initial set.
- Fast curing & easy to use
- Interior & exterior use
- Harder than concrete being repaired
- High strength and durability
- Can be shaped, molded, and shaved
- Fills cracks up to 7″ deep
- For use on vertical, overhead or horizontal concrete surfaces
FOR BEST RESULTS
Always slightly overfill the target repair area with RockSolid Putty Patch. Optimal application temperature 50-100˚F, keep from freezing
- Sealable pouch for easy mixing
- Size: 3 lbs.